More than Dry Berthing – Discover Port Navy Service’s full-service offering
Located to the west of Marseille, in Port-Saint-Louis-du-Rhône, at the mouth of the river Rhône, we have been successfully developing the concept of dry berthing for sailboats, motorboats, multihulls, catamarans and trimarans for more than 30 years.
Our location in the heart of the Mediterranean between Corsica and the Balearic Islands, makes us the ideal starting point for the cruising season.
Offering much more thatjust dry berthing, Port Navy Service is a veritable hub of charter, refit, and maintenance operations, providing a convenient full-service offering to discerning sailors.
Everything for you and your yacht
9 independent marine companies are located on site, employing 35 qualified tradespeople who do their utmost to offer sailors and boaters every required service for the upkeep and improvement of their yacht. Services include sailmakers, mechanics, electricians, shipwrights, specialized Aluminium and Steel works, Osmosis repair, upholstery, and more.
Dry Marina, and Dry Berthing for yachts up to 120 tonnes
The Port Navy Service dry marina offers unmatched capacity in Europe, covering 24 hectares, including 15 000 m2 of hangar space. Our unique size allows us to offer space where others cannot, especially for larger/multihull yachts. Our powerful, modern infrastructure can safely welcome yachts up to 120 tonnes.
Contrary to inland storage facilities, a dry marina is a solution that allows boats to be stored safely on land, both outdoors and indoors, while remaining adjacent to the water. This provides numerous advantages:
1. No requirement for inland transport, more economical
2. Simplified maintenance, easy access to your yacht
3. Less wear and tear, and corrosion
(electrolysis, osmosis, impacts with docks/pontoons…)
4. Less antifouling: on average once every 4 years compared to once a year for a boat in a floating port
5. Safety: Less damage due to bad weather, and a video surveillance system onsite
7. Indoor hangar storage (subject to availability)
1 500 berthing spaces and exceptional infrastructure and services
30 years of yacht brokerage experience
Navy Service is also specialised in the sale of second-hand boats. We offer a brokerage service with unique advantages:
- Showcasing of your yacht in the second-hand boat park, adjacent to the Harbourmaster’s office
- Online adverts on major international brokerage sites, included in our fees
- ln-person visits handled by our knowledgeable team
- Storage space ensured post-sale, ensuring security and flexibility for the buyer
- To find out more about our advantages, visit our brokerage page
Are you a Professional Charter or Yacht Rentai Agency?
Our storage capacity allows us to accommodate fleets of boats at preferential rates, keeping your assets securely together with a central point of contact. If you’d like to discuss our bespoke offering for Charter and Rentai Agencies, get in touch today.