Our brokerage service for the sale of your boat
Our brokerage service ensures multiple visits of your yacht each month, numerous successful sales each year, and just as many happy sellers and buyers.
Did you know?
Port-Saint-Louis-du-Rhône is a world-renowned destination for second-hand yachts. As a bridge between the Mediterranean and mainland Europe thanks to its location on the mouth of the Rhône River, yachts from the Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and further afield still are often stored and sold here.
Experienced Yacht Brokers – Enjoy a smooth sale or purchase with Port Navy Service
ln the market to sell your yacht, or purchase your dream boat? We can help!
With over 30 years’ experience in yacht sales, Port Navy Service can ensure a smooth and simple transaction. Showcasing your boat or visiting a yacht for sale at Europe’s largest dry marina provides numerous advantages. While on land, potential buyers can visit a yacht in full, ensuring easy access to the hull, propulsion and keel. With the Mediterranean located just metres away, a test sail can also be organized, giving buyers a 360° experience and ensuring confidence in the transaction.
Thanks to our solid reputation, and our location at the heart of the Mediterranean, Port Navy Service maintains an active network of buyers and welcomes hundreds of visitors each day to view its second-hand fleet, either online or in person. Comprised of both monohull and multihull designs in wood, fiberglass, steel and aluminium, we pride ourselves on a diverse offering of quality yachts.
Our brokerage service includes
- Showcasing of your yacht in the second-hand boat park, adjacent to the Harbourmaster’s office.
- High-quality interior & exterior photos, including 360° virtual tours ensuring an immersive experience for future buyers
- Online advert on our website, which generates some 200 visits per day.
- Online adverts on major international brokerage sites, included in our fees (annoncesbateaux.com, iNautia.fr, yachtworld.com, bandofboat.com…)
- ln-person visits handled by our knowledgeable team
- Handling of administrative procedures
- Storage space ensured post-sale, ensuring security and flexibility for the buyer
- Commission rate set on the final sale price, not on the price advertised.
Trust our experience, and breathe easy!
Depending on the age and condition of your yacht, we can also make you a competitive offer to repurchase your yacht directly.
Brokerage services à la carte, or a direct purchase of your boat by us. With Port Navy Service, the choice, and the freedom, is yours.
Get in touch today and let us know if we can help you take the next steps!