At Europe’s leading hardstand boatyard through its unique dry berthing capacity, come and take advantage of the facilities and services of Port Navy Service to store your boat completely safely and under the best possible conditions.
To store your boat, we offer a dry berthing capacity that is unique in Europe
Port Navy Service is the leading dry marina in Europe, with a storage capacity extending over an area of 22 hectares, including 15,000 m2 of shed space. This area enables us to offer 1,500 outdoor spaces and 50 indoor spaces.
To keep your boat and the onsite businesses more secure, the hardstand boatyard is fenced in and under video surveillance 24/7, and access to the site is controlled by an electronic badge system.
Various services are offered with storage of your boat
- Blocking supports on metal cradles with wide pads to limit the forces on the hull
- Access to drinking water
- Access to electricity – 16 amp and 32 amp, 220 V and 380 V
- Several toilet and shower facilities
- A visitors’ quay (for up to 48 hours)
- Free WiFi throughout the boatyard (code from the harbourmaster’s office)
- A clean point for selective waste recycling
- An area dedicated to mast storage
- A covered car park for your vehicles
- Ladders are at your disposal
Available for hire or sale
- 380-V high-pressure washers
- E-TWOW Electric kick scooters
- Launderette facilities with tumble driers
- Lock-up garages and store rooms for equipment and vehicles